- Improve keto, low-carb, and paleo digestion.
- Boosts AMPK (an enzyme that promotes energy production) in muscles by 52% and fat cells by 300%.
- Ups ATP (energy) in your liver by 22%, which makes the liver better at ketogenesis and detoxification.
- Amps adiponectin (a hormone from fat cells that promotes fat loss and healthy blood lipids, while balancing inflammation) by up to 248%.
- Improves sensitivity to important blood sugar regulating hormones by increasing glut4 by 488% in fat and muscle cells.
- Helps lower inflammation.
- Boosts cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol.
- Support fat and protein digestion.
- Prevent digestive upset from high-fat meals.
- Aids digestion.
- Increases energy.
- Reduces keto flu and fatigue during keto-adaptation.
- Improves exercise performance, especially on a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
- Enhances fat loss (when combined with proper exercise and nutrition).
- Improves mitochondrial health and activates anti-aging pathways.